What are the benefits you can get?
Find out the secrets and strategies to coexisting harmoniously with difficult people. This seminar aims for participants to learn about:
- How to get to know yourself as well as others by identifying the different personality types and learning how to relate to them
- The ways to skillfully communicate, listen, and get what you expect and project
- Gauging if you’re the difficult person and how to effectively counter it
- Changing your attitude and behavior through knowing how to change your reactions and perspectives
The topics that this seminar will tackle include:
- Getting to know yourself and others
- Getting to know the people you can’t stand
- Surviving through skillful communication
- Bringing out the best in people at their worst
- How to counter your “difficult” personality
- Knowing when and how to change your attitude and behavior
Who should attend?
This seminar is open to anyone concerned with creating a harmonious environment, especially in the workplace. This is highly recommended for employees, HR managers, supervisors, team leaders, managers, sales and marketing executives, customer service representatives, freelance professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Php5,000 - Individual Rate
Php4,500 - Group of 3*
*Rate applies for each person
The minimum number of attendees for this workshop is 20 people.