In today’s intensely cutthroat business environment, companies are now realizing the importance of effectively communicating its products and services. Impactful, persuasive, and powerful delivery give companies a competitive advantage in marketing its offerings and brand.
Monette Iturralde-Hamlin’s seminar, “Effective Presentation Skills for Decision Makers” guides you on planning, preparing, organizing, and delivering audience-oriented presentations clearly and confidently. The seminar equips you with the right skills to get the results you want from your presentation through increasing your self-confidence, cutting preparation time, developing compelling visuals, controlling your stage, and managing your audience.
Who can attend the workshop?
Key decision makers (C-suite professionals, directors, managers) may participate in this workshop.
Benefits of attending the training
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Get Action - Unless you demand action or ask for the sale, you may leave the room without getting the results you want.
- Increase Your Self-Confidence - Many times, we are gripped with fear at the thought of standing up in front of an audience and making a presentation
- Cut Preparation Time Dramatically - Overcome procrastination by following a step-by-step guide for organizing your presentation
- Develop Compelling Visuals - People remember best what they see and hear. Select the medium that works best for your audience.
- Control Your Stage - Your presentation can be upstaged by many factors, which are often left to other people to handle.
- Manage Your Audience - How can I encourage participation? How do I gain support?